I love using deal sites like Groupon for promotions on trips. I came across this one and it seems like just the sort of thing people who are looking for a get away need.
Picture yourself on the beautiful coast of Costa Rica. For as little as $599 for 3 nights (this covers 2 people!) you get:
Included in Adventure Package options:
- Welcome happy hour for two
- One bottle of wine
- One BBQ dinner for two
- Daily breakfast for two
- ATV tour for two to Montezuma Waterfalls
- Your choice of a horseback riding tour for two, surf lesson for two, or zip-lining for two
Resort Amenities include great restaurants, Spa facilities, private villas and an infinity pool. Reviews for this property are great, as evidence by Trip Advisor’s Traveler’s Choice Award.
- Dine by candlelight: The open-air restaurant serves fresh seafood, bacon-wrapped filet mignon, and baby back ribs.
- In-room amenities: king-size canopy bed with orthopedic mattress, mini refrigerator, and air conditioning
- Relax in the privacy of your villa with spa services such as deep-tissue massages, hydration facials, and vitamin C scrubs.
- Notable accolade: named one of Costa Rica’s top hotels for romance in TripAdvisor’s 2016 Travelers’ Choice awards
Additionally, they will allow you to purchase more than one deal and stack them for a longer get away, and also offer another package with a 7-night trip that includes more activities. All packages are 54% off.
The Hotel Website:
You’ll have to book your own flight, including from San Jose to Tambor. I found flights from the states for $413 round trip (plus $73 each way for the local flight) which means you and a loved one can take this trip for $785 each with everything…opt for the longer packages at a rate of $50 more per day….great deal!
Here’s the link to Sansa Air:
Check out Groupon’s other offers if Costa Rica isn’t for you…just keep in mind to do your research on any offer before you buy. These come with fine print, special dates you have to use it, and often don’t include taxes. I also like to check reviews on these places before I book.